Oh how fun! Enjoy it, since you may not see any real snow there - not like your maman and I used to deal with in Pennsylvania, at least!
If you were to come to our house today, Maleah, you could build a REAL igloo. We have lots of snow!!!
That sure sounds like a fun day for you Maleah. If you came to Pennsylvania right now, you could have fun in the real snow with Hannah and Isaac. They are having a great time in the snow. I also love your penguin's. The Pittsburgh Penguins would just love you, Maleah. Love, your Grammy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh how fun! Enjoy it, since you may not see any real snow there - not like your maman and I used to deal with in Pennsylvania, at least!
If you were to come to our house today, Maleah, you could build a REAL igloo. We have lots of snow!!!
That sure sounds like a fun day for you Maleah.
If you came to Pennsylvania right now, you could have fun in the real snow with Hannah and Isaac. They are having a great time in the snow.
I also love your penguin's. The Pittsburgh Penguins would just love you, Maleah. Love, your Grammy
Post a Comment